ISW horizontal WRG hot water circulation pump 1.5~50m³/h Flow
ISW horizontal pipe centrifugal pump Product use:
- ISW-type pipeline centrifugal pump for the delivery of water and
physical and chemical properties similar to other liquids used in
water, for industrial and urban water supply and drainage,
high-rise building pressurized water, garden irrigation, fire pressurization and equipment support, the use of temperature T: ≤ 80 ℃.
- ISWR (WRG) type hot water (high temperature) circulating pump is
widely used in energy, metallurgy, chemical, textile, paper, and
hotels and other high-temperature hot water boiler cycle and urban
heating system circulation pump, ISWR use temperature T: ≤ 120 ℃,
WRG use temperature T: ≤ 240 ℃.
- ISWH horizontal chemical pump for the delivery of non-solid
particles, corrosive, viscosity similar to the liquid water, for
petroleum, chemical, metallurgical, power, paper, food,
pharmaceutical and synthetic fiber and other departments, the use
of temperature T: -20 ° C to 120 ° C.
- ISWB horizontal oil pump, for the delivery of gasoline, diesel,
kerosene and other petroleum products, the use of temperature T:
-20 ℃ -120 ℃.
ISW Horizontal Pipe Centrifugal Pump Product Features:
- smooth operation: the axis of the absolute concentric impeller
excellent static and dynamic balance, to ensure smooth operation,
- water leakage: different materials, carbide seal, to ensure that no
leakage of different media delivery.
- low noise: two low-noise bearings under the pump, smooth operation,
in addition to the motor faint sound, the basic no noise.
- the failure rate is low: the structure is simple and reasonable,
the key part of the use of world-class quality support, machine
trouble-free working hours greatly improved.
- easy maintenance: replacement seals, bearings, simple and
- covers a more provincial: exports can be left, right, up three
directions, easy to install the pipeline layout, save space.
ISW horizontal pipe centrifugal pump structure:
- water hole
- pump body
- take the hole
- mechanical seal
- water ring
- end cover
The structure is shown in Figure: The unit of pump, motor and base
three parts. Pump structure, including pump, impeller, pump cover,
mechanical seals and other components. The pump is a single-stage
single-suction horizontal centrifugal, the pump body and the pump
cover are divided from the back of the impeller, which is the back door
structure. Most of the pump impeller front and rear are provided
with a sealing ring and a counterbore on the rear cover of the
impeller to balance the axial force acting on the rotor. The pump
inlet is axially inhaled and the outlet is vertically upwards. Pump
and motor coaxial, motor shaft extension end with double angular
contact ball bearing structure can partially balance the residual
axial force pump. Pump and motor direct connection, the
installation without correction, with a common base, and with
JG-type vibration isolator vibration isolation.