I-1B Explosion-proof stainless steel thick slurry pump product
The I-1B series of thick slurry pumps are single screw type rotary
pumps which utilize the rotation of the screw of the eccentric
single helix in the double screw bushing so that the thick slurry
is moved from the suction port to the discharge port along the
spiral groove to achieve pump delivery Features.
I-1B explosion-proof stainless steel thick slurry pump product
- Can be transported to high concentrations of high viscosity
<10000PaS and containing particles of suspended slurry.
- Transport flow stability, no overcurrent, pulsation and stirring, shear slurry phenomenon.
- The discharge pressure is independent of the speed, and the low
flow rate can also maintain a high discharge pressure.
- Flow rate is proportional to the speed, through the transmission
mechanism or speed motor can achieve flow adjustment.
- Self-priming ability, do not have to install the bottom valve can
directly suck the liquid.
- Thick slurry pump can be reversed, the liquid flow from the direction of
rotation of the pump to change, apply to the pipeline to be
anti-positive flushing occasions.
- Smooth operation, vibration, noise.
- Simple structure, easy disassembly and maintenance.
Thick pulp pump is widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical,
brewing, paper, food and other units.
I-1B explosion-proof stainless steel thick slurry pump structure
I-1BB thick slurry pump: shell castings, transmission parts
(spindle, screw and shaft) for the 2Cr13 stainless steel, suitable for general
neutral thick slurry transport, generally slightly acidic, alkaline
I-1BF thick slurry pump: transmission parts and contact with the
slurry pump shell are made of stainless steel, suitable for food,
pharmaceutical, and corrosive slurry delivery.
Rubber bushings are generally wear-resistant rubber, food with
rubber and oil-resistant rubber for the user to choose.
Transmission mode with a direct drive motor and pump shaft, the
motor by the reducer and pump direct drive and motor by the
triangular pulley and pump shaft drive.
Equipped with the motor are generally closed, explosion-proof and
electromagnetic speed control motor and with CVT, gear reducer for
users to buy.
I-1B explosion-proof stainless steel slurry pump performance