I-1B series Centrifugal Slurry Pump for printing and dyeing
I-1B thick slurry pump overview
The I-1B series of thick slurry pumps are single screw type rotary
pumps which utilize the rotation of the screw of the eccentric
single helix in the double screw bushing so that the thick slurry
is moved from the suction port to the discharge port along the
spiral groove to achieve pump delivery Features
I-1B thick slurry pump structure material type
I-1B type: shell cast iron, transmission parts for the general
steel, suitable for general neutral thick slurry transport.
I-1B type: transmission parts (spindle, screw and shaft) is made of stainless steel, suitable for general
slightly acidic, alkaline slurry delivery.
Type I-1B: drive and angle of the slurry pump shell are made of
stainless steel, suitable for food, pharmaceutical and corrosive slurry delivery.
Rubber bushings are generally wear-resistant rubber, food with
rubber and oil-resistant rubber for the user to choose.
Transmission mode with a direct drive motor and pump shaft, the
motor by the reducer and pump direct drive and motor by the
triangular pulley and pump shaft drive for users to buy.
Equipped with the motor are generally closed, explosion-proof and
electromagnetic speed control motor.
I-1B thick slurry pump use range
- Can transport high concentration and high viscosity (<10000PaS)
and suspended particles containing particles.
- Transport flow stability, no overcurrent, pulsation and stirring, shear slurry phenomenon.
- The discharge pressure has nothing to do with the speed, low flow
can also maintain a high discharge pressure.
- Flow rate is proportional to the speed, through the transmission
mechanism or high-speed motor can achieve flow adjustment.
- Self-priming ability, the liquid flow from the direction of
rotation of the pump to change, apply to the pipeline to be
anti-positive flushing occasions.
- Smooth operation, vibration, noise.
- Simple structure, disassembly, easy maintenance.
Screw pump (thick pump) is a new type of liquid transport
machinery, with a simple structure, safe and reliable work, easy
maintenance and use, the liquid continuous uniform pressure
stability and so on. I plant the production of thick slurry pump
where the metal parts of contact materials are made of high-quality
acid and stainless steel production, liner with non-toxic and
tasteless rubber, the working temperature of up to 120 ℃, can be
used for conveying food slurry and viscosity 10000 pound card A
solution slurry containing a solid particle or a mass, and a
corrosive medium of the suspension. Widely used in food,
metallurgy, chemical, printing and dyeing, paper, ceramics and
other industrial sectors.
I-1B thick slurry pump performance parameters
Examples of applications
- This series of thick slurry pump parts are selected high-quality
stainless steel screw bush with the hardness of rubber production, which is the most suitable
for the food processing industry and pharmaceutical, chemical and other industries. E.g
- sugar factory molasses, sugar juice, residue, sugar beet residue delivery;
- canned food, food factory milk powder, starch, honey, coffee, milk,
butter, edible oil, all kinds of vitamin solution, maltose, tomato
sauce jam, mayonnaise, ice cream and other loading and
- brewing wineries of alcoholic beverages, spices, fermentation broth
feed ingredients. Filter press loading of food waste residue;
- fish processing plant cod liver oil, fish oil, fish pine, fish
- fruit processing plants Sugar juice, fruit juice delivery, citrus,
fruit smashed. Grape machine feeding, etc.:
- grain and oil processing plant cooking oil, rice and corn starch
and other fillers and auxiliary delivery;
- meat processing plants, slaughter; grease, meat oil, packing, waste
- pharmaceutical factory: a variety of vitamin liquid, liquid,
emulsion feeding transport. Suspension, salt water, salt sludge,
slag and other transportation;
- the chemical industry: acid, lye transport, all kinds of
suspensions, grease, glue, all kinds of chemical dyes, paints, all
kinds of adhesives, ointment, paste feed, ingredients and
transportation, especially the general centrifugal The pump can not
transport a variety of high-viscosity materials, or with solid
particles and materials can pump the pump;
- Dosing of printing inks;
- Pulp and ink delivery of paper mills;
- Oil chemical plant oil products, oil, waste sludge transport;
- Acetylene station transport of calcium carbide sludge;
- construction industry dyspsia mortar, lime milk, mortar, cement slurry;
- Can be used and pump pumping, feed processing and transportation
and loading of the class;
- Widely used in industrial and domestic sewage, sludge treatment,
sewage usually contains a lot of suspended solids have a certain
degree of corrosion and viscosity, often containing solid
particles, solid and the use of thick slurry pump is appropriate;
- Transport of contaminated water, contaminants and other materials
for atomic energy stations;
- Mine sewage, sludge. In addition, in the iron and steel industry,
shipbuilding industry, ceramic industry, leather industry can use the water plant.
Fault and exclusion
|Malfunction||reason||Method of exclusion|
|1. Starting difficulties|
1. The material is not filled with pump cavity. Friction resistance
2. The packing gland is too tight and the friction torque between
the shaft and the packing is too large.
1. With the pipe clamp to move the shaft pump shaft 3 ~ 6 turn:
2. Adjust the packing gland.
2. No liquid after starting
1. A large number of air inhalation:
2. The motor turns wrong:
3. Material viscosity is too large.
1. Check if the suction level is too low
2. Any two phases of the motor connected to the line:
3. dilute the liquid.
3. Pumps have greater vibration or noise
1. Motor and pump shaft are not concentric:
2. Pump inhalation of air or liquid mixed with a lot of air
1. Re-adjust the coaxiality:
2. Check the liquid level and try to remove the air from the
|4. During the operation, the flow rate drops significantly|
1. Bushing wear.
2. Speed reduction:
3. Universal joint shaft or axis damage Transmission failure:
4. Inhalation of piping into the liquid depth is not enough. There
is air into the pump
1. Replace the bushing. If necessary, change the screw:
2. Check the power and motor:
3. Shut down the maintenance. Replace the shaft I axis or around
4. Small inhalation height. It is used to remove the air in the
5. Motor overload
1. Head over the pump too much:
2. Material viscosity is too large:
3. The voltage is too low.
1. Minimize piping head loss or replace high lift pump.
3. Check the cause. Increase the voltage to the specified value.
6. Shaft seal a lot of leakage
1. Gland too loose:
3. Import and export position anti.
1. Adjust the gland:
2. Replace packing:
3. Take the middle flange as the suction port.
According to the pump's total drawings and instructions provided by
the installation of the size of the casting base and determine the
location of the anchor bolts, under normal circumstances should not
change the direction of imports. The base surface should be leveled
using the level, until the foundation of the cement after the
solidification of the pump installed on the basis. Coaxiality of motor shaft and pump shaft. The two axes are offset by no more than ± 0.2
mm. If the axis does not coincide, it will produce vibration to
make the bearing heat, or even damage the pump.
Pump suction and discharge pipes should have their own and the
bracket, generally do not allow the pump to withstand the weight of
the pipeline, the pump can be installed in the tank can not install
the end of the valve, but should be installed in the suction pipe
control valve and filter device to Anti-debris inhalation pump.
When the pump is installed above the liquid level position, it
should be installed at the end of the suction pipe end valve, and
the bottom valve throat area should be larger than 50% of the cross
section of the suction pipe.
Before the installation of the pump must be completely removed from
the pipeline debris, such as: welding slag, metal shavings, etc., so as to avoid the pump was
inhalation caused by accident.
- Expect the necessary wrenches and tools.
- Check the base. Bearing and oil chamber without lubricants,
- Check that the hollow shaft and shaft seal are appropriate. The
packing gland can not be pressed too tightly.
- Turn the jaws by hand or pipe clamp. Note that there is no foreign
matter in the pump body noise and stuck phenomenon.If you should be
cleared before driving
- Fill the pump chamber with the material. Do not run on the friction
- out of the gate valve
- Turn on the motor.
- Close the suction pipe valve.
- Close the drain valve.
- Stop the motor. When the pump is in the long-term stop operation,
the pump chamber should be drained and rinsed with water or steam.
- Always check pump and motor bearing temperature rise. The maximum
temperature should not exceed 75 ℃.
- Timely fill the lubricating oil to ensure good bearing lubrication.
- During operation, if abnormal noise or excessive vibration should
be found immediately stop inspection.
- When the flow is significantly reduced, indicating that the rubber
village has been worn. Should be replaced after the new village
sets of operation.
I-1B thick slurry pump structure description
- Elbow take over
- rubber tube
- screw pump
- Three-way pump
- Asbestos packing
- Packing gland
- Around the axis
- Hollow pump shaft
- Pump seat
- Pin pin