FSB horizontal fluorine plastic sulfuric acid pump / hydrochloric
FSB type fluorine plastic alloy centrifugal pump instructions:
- Start and stop
- to the pump filled with liquid (cited).
- check the stent oil tank is within the specified range of oil.
- check the motor running direction, check the pump placed mark.
- close the outlet valve and pressure gauge cocks.
- start the motor, open the pressure gauge cocks, slowly open the
outlet valve. When the pressure gauge pointer to the desired
position, stop the water valve size adjustment.
- need to stop, first turn off the water valve, and then cut off the
FSB type fluorine plastic alloy centrifugal pump disassembly and
Removal of pump
- Connect the pump to the motor with the jaw type coupling, and
loosen the 4 connecting bolts of the bracket and the base when
disassembling, so that the pump can be disengaged from the motor.
- Loosen the connecting bolts of the back cover of the pump body.
- Loosen the impeller shaft and the shaft of the pump shaft to
connect the torsional bolts in the coupling.
- Loosen the mechanical seal! No fixing screw, with the wooden hammer
touch the center of the coupling bolt, impeller shaft and pump
shaft Mohs taper release after pulling out the impeller, back
cover, seal ring. Cover the cover with a gland screw.
- Loosen the pump shaft left and right gland screws. Remove the pump
shaft, the bearing, and the cleaning rack oil chamber.
Press the tightening ring, the static ring, the rear cover, the
gland, the impeller, the pump body, etc. in the reverse order of