3×2×13 Mission Magnum Centrifugal Pumps 1448/1748 rpm Flow
3×2×13 mission centrifugal sand pump is usually used as the clean
- This series of pumps is fully available with mission, now we and
MCM pumps, mud pumps have been developed for large power, large
displacement, high pressure. Full set of American pump clay
- The mud pump delivers strong abrasion, high density, low density,
high lift mud, thick wear resistant parts and heavy support. In the
allowable range of pump operating pressure, the pump can be
connected in series to achieve high lift.
- Because the design parameters of the gear are unreasonable, the
operation of the pump will produce greater noise, which will affect
the operation of the pump. The cross head of the mud pump is made
of advanced wear resistant material. It adopts special processing
method without deformation, high precision and strict tolerance.
- The series of centrifugal mud pumps and slurry pumps are fully
United States technology. The pump flow is from 2 to 12". The
design of this pump is better than that of ANSI B73.1 standard
chemical process pump, they use barite and mineral oil base
drilling mud, bentonite, brine cement slurry, cement, paper making,
mine drainage and so on.
- High chromium cast iron slurry pump, slurry pump parts, high power,
large displacement, high pressure.
- DN:1 - - 10"
- Q: the maximum is 1400 cubic meters per hour
- Medium temperature: 25 degrees C + 140 degrees C
- System pressure: 25bar
Mission Centrifugal Pump Parameters
|Model||Discharge Capacity||Head||Efficiency||Power||speed||Inlet Diameter||Outlet Diameter||Weight||Appearance Size,mm|